FAMILY LAW & DE FACTO MATTERS
At Otto Chartered Accountants we have the experience to act as an expert witness for one party, single expert witness acting on behalf of both parties to the proceedings and in Collaborative Law. We have the skills and practical experience to provide expert witness evidence in various Courts.
WHAT WE DO?
We provide the following services:
- Business and entity valuations in the various Courts;
- Review and critique of other Expert Reports;
- Provision of evidence in Court as required;
- Assist in drafting questions relating to Joint Expert Reports;
- Investigate and advice on complex financial matters; and
- Asset tracing and financial investigations.
WHY CHOOSE OTTO FORENSIC ACCOUNTING?
Our team of Forensic Accountants realise the importance of providing a realistic estimate of fees and timeframe to the solicitor. You can rely on our fee estimates to be detailed and accurate to ensure we meet deadlines and avoid any unnecessary costs.